Tuesday, September 15, 2015

VS.

Since both these comic giants have huge movies coming in,I’ve figured its time to share my opinion on the long-standing debate.If you are not a comic book fan,there is no need to pay any attention to this blog.Anyways,people have always tried to answer the question,”Which is more better?”. I'm not going to answer that question because I am only going to share my opinion on the matter.If I were to answer that question I would say both of them are the best.Both these entertainment geniuses have enough good stories and characters to last a lifetime.For instance,Batman is a fan-favorite all over the world in the DC universe.The Christopher Nolan movies are real proof of that.And hopefully the coming Batman Vs.Superman movie won’t be any different.But aside from the movies,DC has a wide variety of awesome characters such as Superman,Wonder Woman,Martian Manhunter, and also Hawkgirl. Also Marvel has a whole line of movies coming out in the next few years up until 2019.One of the most anticipated is,the merc with a mouth.Anyways,Marvel on the other hand has as much of variety of characters such as Deadpool,Iron Man,Captain America,Wolverine,Thor,Black Widow and Captain Marvel.Well to me,Marvel has more of my favorite characters.Whereas DC only has one of my favorites(BATMAN).As to the stories, Both these companies have a wide variety of stories.One example is Marvel’s Civil War where the superheroes are divided because of a government law against superheroes.With DC,they always have the usual Batman vs. Superman storylines which are always interesting to read.         

No comments:

Post a Comment