Thursday, September 10, 2015

  ↶Music smart.gif


Music is a noise that can be made up of everything . There is different types of music such as: rap, country, pop , etc. People have different taste of music. Many artist make different types of music and it's pretty enjoyable. Music is something that's everywhere in this world. No one really knows how music became a thing it was something since the beginning. I think music is enjoyable and beautiful it helps people have different expressions towards it. Music can make you happy sad and it helps you sometimes to help you concentrate during work. I think everyone should be grateful that music exists.       

                                                  by: Jacqueline Sauceda.

5 comments:

  1. My taste in music is very diverse, and it is true about how music can change your mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the picture you chose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the picture you chose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music is my escape from a bad day and to just relax.

    ReplyDelete