Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Late Night Scene

the nbhd.jpg

   On September 19th at around 10pm, I saw the Neighbourhood perform 5 of my favorite songs LIVE with my Day 1. I was in the General Admission area which means standing for the whole concert, My feet started to hurt but it was alright, I had a front row view of the lead singer, Jesse. I was screaming because the way they performed was with so much energy.. Even if the crowd didn’t know every song, we still jammed out with the band. They had their own energy without any encouragement from the crowd. It’s powerful, meanful. Says alot about a band if they can jam out to their own music by themselves. If you have never heard of the Neighbourhood before, I would tell you to listen to Jealou$y & Sweater Weather.

1 comment:

  1. OMG yes this was so much fun even though we were doing something we ain't had no bidness doing

    ReplyDelete