Thursday, September 17, 2015

September 14,2015

September 15 , 2015
  This day was a terrible day to the people that were involved inImage result for houston bus crash

the accident and those people family members. Is really sad how 2 lovely girls passed away. (Janecia Chapman , 14 and Mariya Johnson, 17) Also the twins that got injured and the bus driver Brandon Williams & Keisha Williams along with Louisa Pacheco.It's terrible how all of this happen imagine the pain their families going to and imagine how the bus driver feel about all this and the H.I.S.D teacher that was involved in it. “"If they would have been in their seat belts they may have survived, like me. If I wasn't in my seat belt, can you imagine? I wouldn't be here” said Louisa. So please take a moment of silence for respect for the two young girls that passed away .

5 comments: