Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Venues

Concerts are some of the best experiences a person could ever have. They’re fun and memorable, plus you get to see your favorite people! I’ve been to about 6 concerts, and let me just say that I haven’t been disappointed by anyone yet. The concerts I’ve attended have been in the NRG Parking Lot (Warped Tour 2014 and ‘15), the House Of Blues (Full Circle Tour), the Bayou Music Center (The Black Mass Tour), the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (Buzzfest 33), and the Houston Toyota Center (The Where We Are Tour). Out of all those venues, I’d have to say the House Of Blues was my favorite. Though the venue is pretty small (and unfortunately limited to a small amount of people), it’s really cozy and welcoming. The staff is friendly and really good at making the guests feel comfortable and happy. The House Of Blues also has really great musicians that go on to play (such as Of Mice & Men and VOLUMES). I really recommend attending concerts there. The energy is wild and you have so much fun with people who like the same music as you!

1 comment: