Wednesday, September 30, 2015

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH!


breast cancer awareness ribbon.jpg


October starts tomorrow guys! Although October is the month we all start to think about HAlloween, we also have to acknowledge that this is the month when Breast Cancer Awareness Appreciation starts. I know 2 Breast Cancer survivors actually and they attend my church. I think about them when this month comes around. Gotta learn to recognize blessing and this is one of them. This is also the time to raise money in support of this occasion! Time to get involved!

-Alexandria Cameron

2 comments:

  1. I understand the support because my mom is a cancer survivor this is really an important month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And I know two other Breast Cancer survivors!

      Delete