Monday, October 19, 2015

Blurryface Album Review

  I’m sure you’ve heard of the band Twenty One Pilots and I’m sure you heard they just released an album named Blurryface. The tracklist is as listed:
  1. Heavydirtysoul
  2. Stressed Out
  3. Ride
  4. Fairly Local
  5. Tear In My Heart
  6. Lane Boy
  7. The Judge
  8. Doubt
  9. Polarize
  10. We Don’t Believe What’s On TV
  11. Message Man
  12. Hometown
  13. Not Today
  14. Goner

This album is honestly one of the best I’ve heard in awhile. Tyler and Josh keep you motivated with all the great songs on this record. Honestly, my favorite song has to be Lane Boy. This songs keeps me going and the video for this song is the best considering it shows the best part of any concert I’ve seen (second to something that happened at an Of Mice and Men concert). The songs keep me motivated and happy throughout the day and I’m sure they’d keep you the same way if you listen to them as well. I really recommend you buy their album, Blurryface.

No comments:

Post a Comment